SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All our items will be shipped directly from our India based Manufacturing unit & warehouse.
Ph; +91-11 -28050255
- All order are Door Delivered at no extra Cost. No hidden cost.
- Don’t worry about shipping charges,
- It’s Free, It’s already Included in Price of the product.
- Minimum order value – 200 Dollar.
At La Boutik du Corset we are fully committed to protect the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet.
- We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information.
- This notice therefore explains: .
- How do we collect information about you ?
- why we collect these information?
- How we may then use your info?
- How we share that info?
- How long we keep your info?
- Link to Other Sites
So you only need to look in one place to find out all you need to know, this notice covers all Boutik du Corset services. That includes developer platforms and other products and services.
Because we’re an online fashion destination, the wording does have to get a little technical at times. But we’ve done our best to try to explain things as clearly as we can. We’re unlikely to have done this perfectly though, so we’re always happy to take any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this notice. Just contact at email@example.com if you’d like to discuss this with us.
How do we collect information about you?
In any interaction you may have with La Boutik du Corset, we collect information
When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, or any time you visit la Boutik du Corset, or purchase our products, or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes, or clicking on active buttons on our side, like ‘Add to Cart’. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
How may we then use your info?
- We collect all of this information from you for a number of different purposes, which we want you to understand – all of these purposes apply wherever la Boutik du Corset does business, including countries outside your own. We often need to use lots of different types of information or data collectively in order for La Boutik du Corset to to process your order and to be able to provide the proper services to you. These more fundamental purposes include the collective use of your information.
- To ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you, and to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so – for example by providing you with more customized services and a more customized experience at La Boutik du Corset through things like language-specific profile pages, updates, and content, news, style advice and/or recommendations relevant to you to customise your experience on La Boutik du Corset .
- To set up, and manage your account, so you can place orders, so we can provide our products and services to you, so we can make sure that the items you order get to you (and get there on time!), so we can communicate with you about your orders and your account, so we can track potential problems and trends, and customise our support responses to better serve you – It’s everything involved in putting the products on the website, so you can browse them and then order them, and so we can then deliver them to you and answer any questions or queries you may have. These are all the things that make La Boutik du Corset tick – and to get you looking good in your choice of our products!
- To ensure that our users are genuine and to ensure that we are paid for goods that we dispatch – for example, by using personal information, or disclosing that personal information to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, in order to confirm your identity and conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Any such credit reference or fraud prevention agency may keep a record of that information but please note that a formal credit check is not performed and your credit rating will not be affected.
- To update you on our latest products, news and special offers – If you have registered with us or provided us with your email address and elected to receive marketing communications from us, we will occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post, telephone and other means available through the Services, including mobile text messages and push notifications. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties. This includes if you choose to use the Facebook “like” button to indicate you like any of our pages or apps. Examples of these communications include:
- Welcome and engagement communications – informing you about advices, new features, etc.
- Service communications on things like service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of La Boutik du Corset.
- promotional communications, including details of our latest sale or promotion. These messages will be sent to you based on your profile information and messaging preferences as selected by you in relation to your account. Please keep your settings up to date or contact our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change any of these preferences, including unsubscribing from our mailing list.
- To carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our site is being used, customer views, what we could do better etc, – these polls, surveys, analysis and research may be conducted by La Boutik du Corset, or third parties. La Boutik du Corset or those third parties may follow up with you via email regarding your participation unless you have opted out of receiving email messages. We may use third parties to deliver incentives to you to participate in polls, surveys, analysis or research, and verifying your contact information, which may require your contact information and other personally identifiable information to be provided to the third party fulfilling the incentive offer.
- To make La Boutik du Corset products and services better and to develop new ones – La Boutik du Corset uses and stores site statistical information and log data, to help it identify potential areas to improve the services we offer.
How do we share the info we collect?
We are aware that it is La Boutik du Corset that you are trusting with your information, not some other company.
We share your information where we believe it’s reasonably necessary to protect La Boutik du Corset or our customers:
Sadly, La Boutik du Corset (like many other companies) can be the subject of attempted fraudulent or criminal activities, which does sometimes require us to take certain steps to protect both our business and our customers. We may therefore disclose your information (including your personally identifiable information) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Detect, investigate, prevent, take action regarding or otherwise address suspected or actual illegal activities, fraud, security or technical issues or to assist government enforcement agencies;
- Enforce or apply our terms and conditions of usage.
- Investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
- Protect the security or integrity of our Service; or
- To exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of Corsets Queen, our customers, or others.
We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable information externally:
- We do also share certain information which, whilst not personally identifiable information relating to you, does include information that relates to your usage of our products, sites and Services, aggregated together with the same information from other users for example.
- Even though this would not include your personally identifiable information, we nonetheless want you to be able to understand that level of sharing as well. This sharing therefore happens for reasons such as these:
- We may provide reports containing aggregated information about your activities on various pages on our websites, or what are called ‘impressions’, to companies hosting La Boutik du Corset plugins and similar technologies to help them measure La Boutik du Corset -generated traffic to their websites.
- We may share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our brands and other product providers. For example, we may tell brands stocked on La Boutik du Corset how many people viewed or purchased one of their product lines.
- We may disclose aggregate, anonymized statistics about the number of visitors to this site or the number of purchases made as required by our investors.
How long do we keep your information for?
In general we retain the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Links to Other Sites
Since it’s almost impossible to have control over third party site we assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. La Boutik du Corset will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited without license.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of La Boutik du Corset . All such rights are reserved by La Boutik du Corset. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by La Boutik du Corset. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of La Boutik du Corset.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Shipping Charges for further information.
In order to contract with La Boutik du Corset, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. La Boutik du Corset retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and La Boutik du Corset reserves the right to close your La Boutik du Corset account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted, we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be La Boutik du Corset or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third-party La Boutik du Corset is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit, debit card or PayPal as per your payment method.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are Exclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition if required will be informed in advance.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Upon receiving your order, we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Corsets Queen shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arrive: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments. If your dispute remains unresolved, kindly contact to email@example.com
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
Terms and Conditions for Custom Made Corset
Our terms and conditions guideline for ordering custom made Corsets:
Price: The final cost is the total of regular B2B price of the Corset + an Customised Cost (Made to measure ) of US $10. For example, if the regular B2B price of the item is $25, so the final cost of custom variation will be US $35 ($20 + $15).
Shipping Cost: Shipping cost for custom made Corset vary depending on how they are ordered. If the custom-made items are ordered in addition to regular B2B order, then shipping cost will be equivalent to regular items shipping cost. Alternately if custom made item is/are ordered as drop shipping, then it will be charged flat $13 per item for US, CA, AU & NZ; US 13 Flat for UK & $21 for EU.
Availability: All custom-made items are subjected to availability of fabric & accessories. We will inform within 24-48 hours if we could not fulfill any custom-made corsets due to any reason.
Return Depart 8609 Daytona Rd, Rosedale, MD 21237
M: +1 765-204-0091
We Completely understand how important return & exchange policy is when buying any merchandise. Unfortunately we do not return or exchange any merchandise, however we are always open to replace any item if you get any faulty or defected item in your future order.
All order are fulfilled by La Boutik du Corset directly from its Punk69 Corset Company Warehouse in India
For USA : As per USD govt rule from 10th March, 2016 onward shipments with value of up to $800 will be permitted entry into the United States free from duty and tax. Earlier the limit was 200 dollar. This means that the value of shipments that may be imported free of duty and tax, is increased from $200 to $800*.
What does this change mean for you?
- Shipments entering the US with a value less than $800 will be free from duty.
- Save time with less paperwork requirements
- No import costs for you on shipments below $800 in value**
For CANADA: Orders placed with Canada address, customers will have to pay import duty and taxes as per local regulations. (Tax ID is optional)
For UK: Orders placed with UK address, you don’t need to pay any additional cost other than the price you see on our website www.boutikcorset.com
For EU (Outside UK) : For orders placed with EU Address, (Outside UK) , you don’t need to pay any additional price than the price mentioned in our site www.corset-factory.com
If you are located in below EU countries, you don’t need to pay any additional charges.
BELGIUM,GERMANY,LUXEMBOURG,NETHERLAND, DENMARK,FRANCE , AUSTRIA,POLAND , CZECH REP,SLOVAKIA, PORTUGAL SWEDEN, ITALY SPAIN, ESTONIA , FINLAND, HUNGARY, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, SLOVENIA.
For Australia: For all Orders placed with Australia address, will be charged 3 dollar per pieces additional than the price mentioned website www.boutikcorset.com
FOR OTHER COUNTRIES: For rest of the world you will have to pay import duty and taxes as per local regulations (Tax ID/ VAT No. is optional )
Can I make changes on my order?
No. If you recently placed your order (within approximately 12 hours), you can immediately chat on our whatsapp number +91-9560691653 , alternatively you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org . or contact our Customer Service Department and we can try cancel your order if it has not already been processed. However, if your order has been processed, changes to and cancellations cannot be made and you will have to go through the return or exchange process to make the desired change.
We completely understand how important return & exchange policy is when buying any merchandise, Unfortunately we do not return or exchange any merchandise, However we are always open to replace any item if you get any faulty or defected item in your future order.